Home / India / Chandigarh UT / Gas balloon blast Sparks from cylinder leaves 15 hurt

Gas balloon blast Sparks from cylinder leaves 15 hurt

news post by Tejpal on 09 Oct 2017,Monday

Chandigarh: Sparks from a gas cylinder used for inflating festival balloons caused minor burns to a dozen people in Sector 34 on Sunday evening. The injured were moved to Sector 32 Government Medical College and Hospital , where the doctors declared everyone out of danger.

A fire tender and an ambulance were pressed into service to respond to the emergency.

Police reported no fire outbreak. Sector 34 SHO Ajay Kumar says the incident happened when a religious event was in progress at the exhibition ground of Sector 34 and those injured eventually were decorating the stage with balloons. Some of the balloons burst and sparks came out of the cylinder. Allen Career Institute was the event’s organiser. SHO Ajay Kumar, who went over to the hospital to record the statements of the injured, said police had registered a DDR and the organiser had declined to lodge any complaint.

About Reporter Calritol Post

www.calritolpost.com is a leading news portal pioneer in online news distribution owned by A Media Management Private Limited based in Delhi. Subscribe CalritolPost for latest news from India and World on Politics, Business,Technology, Entertainment, Sports etc. Find exclusive news stories on current affairs, cricket matches, festivals , social events, articles, social activists, education, crime and many more around the globe.

Check Also

How did the tradition of the Christmas tree originate

How did the tradition of the Christmas tree originate?

news post by Ankush on 25 Dec 2017,Monday It is believed that the modern Christmas …